The Independent Industrial Water Treatment Consultants
Our Mission Statement
“To improve compliant water management practices & the performance of applied water conditioning processes for our clients, whilst employing cost reduction strategies in a professional & confidential manner”
Cost Control Environmental Ltd is a water treatment consultancy practice with over 25 years commercial experience in the industrial water treatment sector.
We offer the substantial benefits of insider knowledge & experience on the specification & application of effective treatment programmes & compliant water management strategies. Our clients are assured of technical advice that will ensure compliant treatment objective performance from their suppliers, whilst controlling cost & prioritising expenditure when required. Budget control with no compromise on quality is our speciality.
Principle Consultant is Sean Rimmer BSc MIHEEM
How Can We Help You ? What will it cost ?
Our comprehensive experience in all aspects of water conditioning & management ensures that we can help you to take control of performance & cost in your operation.
From pre-treatment plant, the specification & application of correct chemical programmes, Legionella control, dosing & control equipment & all associated services, we can help you to improve performance & commercial transparency in your dealings with any water treatment service suppliers.
We charge competitive consultancy rates at a day rate & also half day rates accordingly.
An example of typical service offering is as follows;
1. Full site survey
2. Written report on findings including a current supplier audit relating to performance and compliance
3. Detailed recommendations on how to improve performance & reduce cost
Examples of Specification & Management Services Available:
- Authorising Engineer Service. (100% Independent advice on your suppliers & your requirements)
- Chlorine Dioxide Applications (Liquid & Solid Chemicals, Potable, Process Water, Spa Pool Treatments)
- Pre Treatment Plant (Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Media Filtration, Activated Carbon, Water Tanks)
- Equipment (Dosing & Control equipment, Dosing Pots, inline filtration)
- Water Treatment Chemicals (Steam Boiler, Cooling Tower, Closed Systems inhibitors & Biocides)
- Private Water Supplies (Ultra Violet Systems, Filtration, Iron/Manganese removal, Chlorine Dioxide)
- Legionella Control & Training (Risk Assessment, Tank Cleaning & Disinfection, Tank Replacement, Monitoring)
- Biological & Chemical Testing in UKAS accredited Laboratory (Legionella, Chemical Parameter)
- Domestic potable water filtration (under sink systems, Reverse Osmosis, Carbon, Ceramics)